Due to the COVID-19 social distancing measures impacting our area we need to update our practice procedures. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our practice is taking a number of steps to help all our patients and those who need us:
- We educate our families and patients.
- We encourage patients to follow CDC guidelines
- We are transitioning to Telepsychiatry. Patients can do their follow up appointments via secure video-conferencing especially if they choose to stay home.
- We ensure our patients have adequate refills of their medications.
Please call 410 992 3796 or send an email to email@example.com to schedule a Tele-Psychiatry session.
If you have booked a Tele appointment, please download the consent form, sign it and scan it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participant Access to Secure Video
Patient Steps by Email:
– Email will come from SecureVideo Support
– Click on the link
– Prompted to download Zoom
– Join Session – check camera and microphone
Patient Steps by Text:
– Patient will receive text from 833-540-0078
– Click link
– Click on Zoom
– Enter Waiting Room
– May say “To hear others please join audio”
– Click “call using internet audio”
– Click start video (bottom left corner)
– Make sure the microphone is on
Link for Additional Support:
Please make sure that you find a place where you may have privacy during your session. Our software is HIPAA compliant.
The Solutions for Mindfulness team wants to wish you and your loved ones nothing but safety and great health during these trying times. We want to let you know that we’re thinking about you.