Dear SFM Clients,
In accordance with local guidelines for the COVID-19 public health crisis, Solutions for Mindfulness will resume in-person services as of June 13th, 2020. If the pandemic or other concerns resurface, I may return to telehealth-only services out of an abundance of caution for everyone’s safety.
As we plan to reopen the office, we will require everyone follow the guidelines listed below:
- All patients will be required to wear a mask when in office to prevent spread of infection as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
- Wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before entering the office. We will place wipes and hand sanitizers around the office for easy access.
- Keep a 6-ft distance from others and do not engage in physical contact. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, please reschedule your appointment when those symptoms have subsided.
- Patients with copays will be urged to pay prior to coming into the office to minimize contact with office staff.
We will continue to offer telemedicine services while we make the transition to in-office visits. However, please be aware of your benefits as these services may not be allowed or covered after a certain period. If your insurance plan does not cover telemedicine services, you may be responsible for the full cost of the visit. Please notify us of any changes so we can make the necessary adjustments for your appointments to be held in-office.
For new patient appointments, please continue to email us as we will require new patient paperwork to be completed and submitted via email prior to your initial visit. If paperwork is not received at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, we will reschedule for the next available time slot.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns at (410) 992-3796 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to continuing to meet your mental health needs.
- There is no doubt that we all feel ready to bre...
- Dear SFM Clients, In accordance with local guid...
- According to World Health Organization (WHO) Te...
- During the last few months, there has been exte...
- What we are living at the moment is not just a ...